Saturday, September 24, 2011

Almost 50

Well I have slightly over 1 month before the big 50th birthday.  I am down to 157 so I have 7 lbs. to lose before I can hit my goal of 150 by 50!  I am in my 2nd semester at GCC and just got accepted into the nursing program.  A am literally starting my 3rd career after 50 as an RN.  I love life and learning new thing.  When I was a biology teacher my weakest area was human biology.  I always said to myself "I really need to get in depth on the human body".  And now I am!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Congrats on your progress toward your weight loss goal and your acceptance into the nursing program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Remedies for Burning Mouth Syndrome play an important role in treating this infection without any side effects. Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies It helps disinfect the mouth and relieve pain. Herbal Supplement for Burning Mouth Syndrome can help reduce pain, irritation and also help fight infections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbal Treatment for Hernia pain relief but especially effective when coping with a sports hernia. Herbal Supplement pain reliever when one is suffering from a hernia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you suffer from Skin Disease? Herbal Remedies for Skin Disease is the best herbal skin care product for you. It will not only treat your skin disease but also make your skin look healthy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete